Uttar Pradesh: 13-Year-Old Boy’s Suicide Prank Went Completely Wrong!!
Written by Famitha mohamed Published on Sep 21, 2023 | 05:37 AM IST | 182
Uttar Pradesh: 13-Year-Old Boy’s Accidental Death Shatters a Family: Tragic Outcome of a ‘Suicide’ Prank.
In a heart-wrenching incident that unfolded in Kanshiram Colony of Orai, Uttar Pradesh, a seemingly innocuous prank turned into a horrifying tragedy. A 13-year-old boy named Jayesh, while playing with his younger sisters, Mahak and Aastha, lost his life in a manner that no one could have foreseen. The tragic incident not only left a family shattered but also underscored the importance of vigilance and awareness when it comes to children’s play.
The Incident, On a seemingly ordinary Sunday afternoon, the family was going about their daily routine. Jayesh, a fifth-grade student, was responsible for looking after his younger sisters in the absence of his father, Khem Chandra, who was at work. Their mother, Sangita, had been blind since birth, a condition that added an additional layer of complexity to the family’s dynamics.
Tragic Incident pic.twitter.com/9w1CIVBcZz
— RVCJ Media (@RVCJ_FB) September 20, 2023
Little did anyone know that this day would take a devastating turn. Jayesh, in the midst of play, decided to stage a prank that would mimic a suicide attempt. Blindfolded, he placed a noose made from a rope around his neck, securing it to a window. He then stood on a small table, seemingly unaware of the danger that loomed.
The Tragic Unraveling: Tragedy struck when the table supporting Jayesh accidentally shifted, causing him to fall. In the blink of an eye, the noose tightened around his neck, cutting off his air supply. Panic and chaos ensued as his sisters, Yash, Mehak, and Astha, initially thought he was still playing. It was only when they saw blood emerging from Jayesh’s mouth and nose that they realized the severity of the situation. His lifeless body hung helplessly from the rope tied to the window bar.
Who is teaching these 13 year olds to tie a noose that well ?
— Yash kulshrestha (@y1ashk) September 21, 2023
Sangita, their blind mother, who had been napping, was awakened by the terrified screams of her children. She rushed to the scene, her heart pounding with fear and confusion. However, her blindness proved to be an insurmountable obstacle in her desperate attempts to save her son. She fumbled in darkness, searching for a tool to cut the noose that had inadvertently become a deadly trap.
Please don't shoot video or do pranks by risking your life. Life is precious, enjoy it
— Ankur Singh (@ankurgzp) September 20, 2023
Neighbors to the Rescue: As precious minutes slipped away, Sangita’s cries for help reached the ears of her neighbors. They rushed to the scene, their quick thinking and efforts becoming the last hope for Jayesh. With urgency, they untied the knot that had entrapped the young boy and rushed him to a nearby hospital. Hope was dwindling, and when the doctors pronounced him dead upon arrival, the family’s world crumbled.
Khem Chandra, Jayesh’s father, who had been away at work during the tragic sequence of events, was left in utter shock and disbelief. He had no inkling that his son would engage in such a perilous game, and the weight of this knowledge crushed him with remorse.
My heartfelt condolences go out to the family and friends of the young boy during this incredibly difficult time.
— Vinita Pangeni (@Wyni16) September 20, 2023
A Responsible Elder Sibling: Jayesh was not just an ordinary 13-year-old; he was a responsible elder sibling who had taken on significant responsibilities in his mother’s absence. With his mother unable to see, he had shouldered many household tasks, ensuring that the family continued to function smoothly. His sudden absence created a void that was not only emotional but practical as well, leaving the family grappling with grief and an uncertain future.
Sad to hear that, why even somebody try this kind of prank 😔💔
— It's Archit here (@architpatel3102) September 20, 2023
Initially hesitant about allowing a post-mortem examination, the family eventually agreed after persuasion by the authorities. This tragic incident serves as a stark reminder of the dangers of seemingly harmless pranks and the importance of supervision and awareness, particularly when children are involved.
— Hina Habib (@hinahabib49) September 20, 2023
Source: first post
As the community mourns the loss of Jayesh, they are left with profound questions about how such a tragedy could unfold in their midst. The family, particularly Sangita, is burdened with the agonizing knowledge that her blindness prevented her from saving her beloved son. In their grief and heartache, they hope that their story serves as a cautionary tale, prompting others to be vigilant and proactive in ensuring the safety of their children during playtime.
Amir Revealed His Marriage Plan With Pavni!!Oct 06, 2023
This Young Vijay TV Star To Act In Thalaivar 170 !!Oct 05, 2023
Chinmayi Met With Accident Due To A Drunk Driver??Oct 04, 2023
Actor Siddharth Got Emotional On Stage!! Watch VideoOct 04, 2023