Telangana: 4 Year Old Died While Opening The Fridge At Super Market!!
Written by Famitha mohamed Published on Oct 03, 2023 | 05:37 AM IST | 208
Telangana : Tragic Electrocution Incident Claims the Life of a 4-Year-Old Girl in a Supermarket
In a heart-wrenching incident that unfolded in Nizamabad district, Telangana, a four-year-old girl lost her life allegedly due to electrocution while visiting a local supermarket with her parents. The incident occurred when the child approached a refrigerator, seemingly in search of juice, and attempted to open its doors, resulting in a fatal electric shock. This tragic event has left the community in shock and raises concerns about electrical safety in public spaces.
On that fateful day, the little girl accompanied her parents to the supermarket, like any ordinary family outing. Her innocent curiosity led her towards a refrigerator, where she hoped to find a refreshing drink. However, as she attempted to open the refrigerator’s doors, tragedy struck. The child received a fatal electric shock, leaving her parents and onlookers in a state of shock and disbelief.
Heart-Wrenching Incident pic.twitter.com/cDFy7J0YPX
— RVCJ Media (@RVCJ_FB) October 2, 2023
The girl’s father, who was in close proximity, acted swiftly and rushed his daughter to a nearby hospital. Despite his frantic efforts and the hospital staff’s best attempts, the child was declared brought dead. The incident not only left the family devastated but also sent shockwaves throughout the local community.
సూపర్ మార్కెట్లో చాక్లెట్ కోసం ఫ్రిడ్జ్ ఓపెన్ చేయబోతే షాక్ కొట్టి చిన్నారి మృతి
నిజామాబాద్ – నందిపేట్లోని నవీపేటకు చెందిన రాజశేఖర్ తన కూతురు రుషిత (4)తో కలిసి N సూపర్ మార్కెట్ వెళ్ళగా ఫ్రిడ్జ్ షాక్ కొట్టి చిన్నారి రుషిత ప్రాణాలు కోల్పోయింది.
చిన్నారి చాక్లెట్ కోసం ఫ్రిడ్జ్… pic.twitter.com/XAgbB8NdoO
— Telugu Scribe (@TeluguScribe) October 2, 2023
In today’s interconnected world, news travels rapidly through social media channels. A purported video of the incident quickly circulated on various social media platforms, capturing the heart-wrenching moment when the child approached the refrigerator. This video also made its way onto local television channels, bringing the incident to the attention of a wider audience.
Thats very sad to hear💔 may she rest in peace♥️
— 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘀.𝗛🕊️ (@political_barbi) October 2, 2023
Preliminary investigations into the incident suggest that there was an electrical problem with the refrigerator. It appears that the moment the child touched the refrigerator’s doors, she suffered a deadly electric shock. The exact nature of the electrical fault and the extent of negligence, if any, will be determined through a thorough investigation.
Heart breaking 💔
— Ranjeet Singh (@ranjeetsmile) October 2, 2023
In response to this tragic incident, local authorities have taken swift action. A case has been registered in connection with the incident, with the aim of understanding the circumstances that led to the electrocution and holding responsible parties accountable. The legal proceedings that follow will hopefully shed more light on this heartrending tragedy.
— Slim NIK (@NikkuAbhishek) October 2, 2023
The news of the young girl’s tragic death has sparked outrage within the local community. Prior to the registration of the case, a protest was held near the supermarket, with residents demanding answers and justice for the grieving family. The incident has highlighted the need for stringent safety measures in public places and has ignited discussions about the responsibilities of businesses in ensuring the safety of their customers.
May her Soul rest in peace 🙏🏻
— Aryan Jha 🇮🇳 (@Thearyanjha) October 2, 2023
The heartbreaking incident of a four-year-old girl losing her life due to electrocution in a Telangana supermarket serves as a stark reminder of the importance of electrical safety in public spaces. It underscores the need for businesses to prioritize safety measures to protect their customers, especially vulnerable children. As investigations continue and legal proceedings unfold, the hope is that this tragedy will lead to greater awareness and action to prevent such incidents from happening in the future. Our hearts go out to the grieving family, and may this incident serve as a catalyst for change in ensuring the safety of all individuals in public spaces.
— 🇮🇳ꪜ𝐢𝐧𝐨⁹⁶🚩 (@vinoo_96) October 2, 2023
On a seemingly ordinary day, the young girl accompanied her parents to the local supermarket. Like any child her age, she was filled with curiosity and enthusiasm. Her parents, perhaps unknowingly, allowed her to approach a refrigerator in search of juice. Tragedy struck when she attempted to open the refrigerator’s doors, resulting in a fatal electric shock.
Amir Revealed His Marriage Plan With Pavni!!Oct 06, 2023
This Young Vijay TV Star To Act In Thalaivar 170 !!Oct 05, 2023
Chinmayi Met With Accident Due To A Drunk Driver??Oct 04, 2023
Actor Siddharth Got Emotional On Stage!! Watch VideoOct 04, 2023