T.Nagar Virudhunagar Ayyanar Hotel Caught Serving Rotten Food !! VIRAL VIDEO

Written by keerthiga Published on Aug 01, 2023 | 07:24 AM IST | 624

T.Nagar Virudhunagar Ayyanar Caught Serving Rotten Food

In a shocking incident that highlights the importance of food safety regulations, six customers who consumed non-vegetarian dishes at the Virudhunagar Ayyanar Hotel in Thyagaraya Nagar, Chennai, fell seriously ill. Vomiting and fainting were reported among the affected individuals, prompting an immediate investigation by the food safety department officials.

Virudhu Nagar Ayyanar Hotel in Thyagaraya Nagar
Virudhunagar Ayyanar Hotel in Thyagaraya Nagar

The incident, which took place recently, has raised serious concerns about the standards followed by food establishments in ensuring the quality and safety of the food they serve to customers. The officials who visited the restaurant on-site were appalled by the unsanitary conditions and the presence of hazardous materials in the kitchen and storage areas.

also read: “This Time I Won’t Miss It” – Thaman About “Varisu”

Upon inspection, the food safety department officials were met with a disturbing scene. They discovered plastic bags mixed in with the sambar, which is a traditional lentil-based stew commonly served in South Indian cuisine. This blatant disregard for basic food preparation norms and hygiene guidelines points to the restaurant’s negligence and lack of responsibility in handling food.

Plastic bags found in the sambar
Plastic bags found in the sambar

In addition to the plastic bags found in the sambar, the officials found dead vegetables and cockroaches in the storage and cooking areas. Such conditions not only violate food safety regulations but also pose serious health risks to consumers. Cockroach infestations can lead to the spread of harmful bacteria and diseases, endangering the well-being of unsuspecting customers.

also read: Chennai: Lorry Carrying 25,000+ Beer Bottles Lost Balance!! Watch Video

However, the most alarming discovery was made inside the restaurant’s freezer box, where rotten fish was found. Rotten food can contain harmful toxins and bacteria, which, when consumed, can lead to severe food poisoning and other serious health complications. The presence of rotten fish in the freezer box indicates a complete lack of proper food storage and handling practices.

Dead vegetables
Dead vegetables

The responsibility of food safety lies not only with the restaurant owners but also with the food safety authorities. Regular inspections and strict enforcement of food safety regulations are essential to protect the health of consumers and maintain the integrity of the food industry. Incidents like the one at Virudhunagar Ayyanar Restaurant should serve as a wake-up call for authorities to tighten their scrutiny and impose severe penalties on establishments that fail to meet food safety standards.

also read: Latest Photoshoot of Ethir Neechal Actress Goes Viral!!

Moreover, consumers should also play a proactive role in safeguarding their health. Before patronizing any restaurant, it is essential to look for cleanliness and hygiene in the dining area and kitchen. Customers should not hesitate to raise concerns if they notice any irregularities or questionable practices.

Rotten fish in the freezer box
Rotten fish in the freezer box

To address the issue at hand, the food safety department must conduct a thorough investigation into the Virudhunagar Ayyanar Restaurant. The owners should be held accountable for their negligence, and appropriate legal action should be taken to ensure justice for the affected customers. Furthermore, the incident should serve as a cautionary tale for other food establishments, urging them to prioritize food safety and hygiene above all else.

Watch The Video Below:

Source: News Tamil 24×7

The unfortunate incident at the Virudhunagar Ayyanar Hotel in Chennai highlights the critical importance of adhering to food safety regulations. The discovery of plastic bags in the sambar, dead vegetables, cockroaches, and rotten fish in the freezer box is deeply disturbing and demands immediate action. Food establishments must be vigilant in maintaining hygienic practices, and food safety authorities must strengthen their oversight to prevent such incidents from recurring. Consumers, too, play a vital role in safeguarding their health by being observant and reporting any concerns. Only by working together can we ensure that every dining experience is not only enjoyable but also safe and healthy.

Top Post

Top Post

Vignesh Shivan Apologizes To Thalapathy Fans For This Reason??Check Why

Oct 09, 2023

Delhi: 19 Year Old Man Arrested For Urinating On A couple In Train!!

Oct 07, 2023

Chennai Man Gets Deposit Of Rs.753 Crores In His Bank Account!!

Oct 07, 2023

TTF Vasan’s Driving License Cancelled By RTO for 10 Years!!

Oct 07, 2023

Pradeep’s Inappropriate Question To A Female Contestant Stirred Controversy!!

Oct 06, 2023

Man Took Loan For Wife’s Education!! Check What She Did In Return

Oct 06, 2023

Amir Revealed His Marriage Plan With Pavni!!

Oct 06, 2023

Chenna Police Warned Public By Publishing TTF Vasan’s Accident Footage!

Oct 06, 2023

Lucknow : 17 Year Old Boy Arrested For Stealing Motorbikes To Buy Expensive Gift For His Friend!!

Oct 05, 2023

This Young Vijay TV Star To Act In Thalaivar 170 !!

Oct 05, 2023

“TTF Vasan’s Bike Should Be Burned” – Madras High Court

Oct 05, 2023

UP Woman Beats Policeman With The Slipper On Road!! Viral Video

Oct 05, 2023

CCTV Video Shows A Thief Barging Into IT Officer’s House While He Went To Ooty For Vacation With Family!!

Oct 05, 2023

Colombia Woman Slept With Ghost For 20 Long Years?? SHOCKING

Oct 04, 2023

Hyderabad: 5 Year Old Student Died After He Was Hit By His School Teacher!!

Oct 04, 2023

Chinmayi Met With Accident Due To A Drunk Driver??

Oct 04, 2023

Actor Siddharth Got Emotional On Stage!! Watch Video

Oct 04, 2023