Discount On Petrol And Diesel Prices And More. Read Below.
Written by admin Published on Dec 08, 2016 | 22:45 PM IST | 78
1) Suburban train passengers who book their tickets digitally would end up getting a discount of 0.5% which would be amended from the 1st of January,2017.
2) Railway passengers who book their tickets online would get an insurance coverage of Rs.10 lakh.
3) These passengers will also get a 5% discount om accommodation,catering and retiring room offered at the railway stations across India.
4) Card transactions upto Rs.2000 would be devoid of any service charge.
5) People paying for general insurance premium would get 10% or 8% discount on life insurance if the premium is paid online.
6) Government bodies would be forbidden to make any transaction fee on digital payments.
7) People, who pay digitally and use Smart TAGs and RFID facilities at toll plazas on national highways, will get a 10% discount.
8) People who pay digitally for fuel would attract a 0.75% discount in the price.
9) The government will be providing 2 Point of Sale machines for free to each village that has a population of over 8,000. Around 75 crore people will get access to these machines.
10) Excessive cash usage may lead to malpractices and is thus discouraged. Big payments which are done digitally would attract good offers.
11) Any misconduct will be dealt with seriously.
Amir Revealed His Marriage Plan With Pavni!!Oct 06, 2023
This Young Vijay TV Star To Act In Thalaivar 170 !!Oct 05, 2023
Chinmayi Met With Accident Due To A Drunk Driver??Oct 04, 2023
Actor Siddharth Got Emotional On Stage!! Watch VideoOct 04, 2023