TN SHOCKER : 12th Student Died After Eating Chicken Tandoori ??
Written by Dhiwaharan Published on Jun 02, 2022 | 01:27 AM IST | 178
A report about a plus two studying student falling sick and succumbing to death after eating Chicken Tandoori sent shock waves to the people of the city. It has been reported that the boy sent message to his friends to visit a doctor after feeling ill. Father of the youth filed a police complaint against the outlet, after eating in which, the teen suffered illness.
Thirumurugan who just finished his 12th examination, is one of the two sons of Apple Ganesh, owner a school named Apple which is located in Mohanan street, Aarani, Thiruvannamalai. On 24th of May, Thirumurugan visited a hotel named New 5 Star Elite and consumed Chicken Tandoori and Chicken Fried rice with his friends.
After eating in the outlet, Thirumurugan suffered stomach pain and vomit throughout the night. The next morning, Thirumurugan visited a nearby clinic and got treated. However, vomit and stomach pain didn’t stop as a result of which Doctors scanned his stomach.
It has been found that the food consumed by Thirumurugan last night turned poison in his stomach. Shocked parents, tried to admit him in a private hospital in Vellore. Unfortunately, Thi tu died on the way to the hospital.
Watch Video :
After completing the final rituals of Thirumurugan with the presence of his relatives, Ganesh approached Aarani police and demanded action against the 5 star Elite hotel owner. Ganesh, in his complaint, had said that he has a video of his son revealing about the cause of his death. He said that Thirumurugan reasoned Tandoori as the reason for his death and also warned his friends to get treatment.
Followed by the incident, food inspection were conducted by authorities and the unhygienic food items were confiscated.
பிரபல தனியார் உணவகத்தில் இருந்து கெட்டுப்போன இறைச்சிகள் பறிமுதல்!
உணவகத்தின் சமையலறையை மூட அதிகாரிகள் உத்தரவிட்ட நிலையில், மீண்டும் இதே தவறை செய்தால் உணவகத்திற்கு நிரந்தர சீல் வைக்கப்படும்” -உணவு பாதுகாப்புத்துறை அதிகாரி சதீஷ்#SunNews | #Biriyani | #FoodInspection | #Yamoideen pic.twitter.com/QDHWffwKo4
— Sun News (@sunnewstamil) June 2, 2022
It is notable that a teen girl died in Aarani months ago after consuming Chicken Biriyani in a hotel and the continuous news about hotels serving unhygienic food terrorized public. Check out some of their reactions below :
இனி ஆரும் ஹோட்டல்ல அண்ணம் தண்ணி புழங்க கூடாது அப்படி யாராவது புழங்குனா அவங்கள இந்த மாநிலத்தை விட்டே ஒதுக்கிவைக்கனும் 🚶🚶🚶 https://t.co/Z1LU5euWcd
— Mr.இனியவன் (@mr_iniyavan) June 2, 2022
தமிழ்நாட்டுல ரெஸ்டாரண்ட்ல நான்வெஜ் சாப்புடுறதுலாம் பெரிய ரிஸ்க்தான் போல. சில வாரங்களா வர்ற நியூஸ்லாம் டெர்ரரா இருக்கு 😳 https://t.co/tXjyUSm2PM
— KaRa (@rmdkarthik) June 2, 2022
Amir Revealed His Marriage Plan With Pavni!!Oct 06, 2023
This Young Vijay TV Star To Act In Thalaivar 170 !!Oct 05, 2023
Chinmayi Met With Accident Due To A Drunk Driver??Oct 04, 2023
Actor Siddharth Got Emotional On Stage!! Watch VideoOct 04, 2023