Chennai rain update as on 4th November, according to “Tamilnadu Weatherman”
5 years ago
- Today there will be many spells of rains with breaks. But nothing to fear as it will happen with breaks in certain parts of the city. But as of now nothing appears to be threatening.
- The rains are not yet over in Chennai. The city might experience fierce rains around 6th or 7th of November.
- Southern and Western interior parts of the state will experience strong rainfall of this North-West monsoon today for the first time.
- People at Udumalaipet, Pollachi, Sivagiri (Erode), you will all see some rains today as the low over SriLanka has slighty shifted west and there by moisture incursion is seen over interior for the 1st time this North East monsoon.
- Coimbatore, parts of Erode, Thiruppur, Dindigul, Kanyakumari, Thoothukudi, Madurai, Tirunelveli, Virudhunagar, Ramanathapuram and Delta belt will see action today.
- North Interior district such as vellore and Thiruvannamalai will also see some rains today. People in Coonoor and Nilgiris be prepared to be on the on the safer side, in the upcoming days.