BREAKING : A.R Murugadoss Accepted To Give “Thanks” Credit To Varun Rajendran ?? SHOCKING Verdict !!

AR Murugadoss’ Sarkar has set a new benchmark by crossing 13 million plus views in record time. The first teaser was released on Friday. Soon after, the Vijay starrer was caught in a controversy. It was reported that writer and assistant director Varun Rajendran has filed a complaint against Murugadoss with the South Indian Film Writers Association.

Image result for sarkar issue

In his complaint, the writer has accused that Sarkar‘s story is a replica of his work titled Sengol which he registered in 2007 with the Writer’s Union.

Image result for sarkar issue

The South Indian Writers’ Association is investigating the plagiarism complaint filed by him. Silverscreen quoted a spokesperson for the writers’ union saying, “We have received a complaint from a member of our union. A team is looking into the issue. As of now, there are no updates on the situation.”

Earlier, filmmaker Murugadoss was accused of plagiarism in 2004 for Ghajini, which was said to be inspired by Christopher Nolan’s film Memento. Also, Minjur Gopi filed a case against him alleging that the story of Kaththi (2014) was stolen from the former. Although the case was later withdrawn by the scriptwriter.

Image result for sarkar issue

Although the team of Sarkar has made no official statement on the plagiarism reports so far, Silverscreen quoted a spokesperson for the film as saying, “The film is based on a real-life incident and is completely a fresh script.”

Sarkar has suffered a serious setback, as the South Indian Film Writers’ Association (SIFW) has declared that the story of assistant director Varun’s Sengol is similar to Vijay’s Sarkar.

Earlier, Varun had filed a case in Madras High Court seeking a ban on Sarkar. In the complaint, he claimed that AR Murugadoss had stolen his story of Sengol and made Sarkar. He further declared that he registered the story with SIFW in 2007.

Image result for sarkar issue

Later, he had taken to court in this regard. Veteran director Bhagyaraj (President, the South Indian Film Writers’ Association) had given a 9-page statement saying Sarkar and Sengol have similarities and that the association wouldn’t interfere in Varun moving to court.

After this statement went viral, director AR Murugadoss hit back strongly with proof and questions against the theft claims.

Image result for sarkar issue

The court hearing was held today (October 30) and director AR Murugadoss had arrived at the Madras High Court. Notably, even K Bhagyaraj was present in court. News has been floating on social media that the concerned parties have compromised on the issue.

Acording to the Samayam Tamil website it is reported that the issue has reached its verdicts and rumoured that A.R Murugadoss has accepted to give thanks credits for Varun Rajendran in the title card of the film.

Image result for sarkar issue

So, the issue is said to have been sorted out. Now, it seems like it is a smooth ride ahead for the Sarkar team, towards the release date.

Meanwhile a video released which showing Varun Rajendran saying that he is dedicating his “Sengol” to Vijay and his fans. Watch the video below :

Here’s some of the twitter reactions regarding the issue :

What do you think on this issue !! Let us know your views !!

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here