Our dreams are a mystery, but
here are 15 facts we do know about them.
human being dreams. You may not remember them all.
2. We only see faces that we already know in our
3. You forget 90% of your dreams. If you want to
remember them, keep a notepad and paper next to your bed to write them down
immediately up awakening.
4. Blind people also dream. People who were born
blind do not see any images, but they do have vivid dreams involving their
senses of smell, sound, and emotion. People who became blind after birth can
5. Not everybody dreams in color.
6. A person can have 4 to 7 dreams in one night.
Surveys reveal that 70% of people have experienced
deja vu. The percentage of people that believe precognitive dreaming is
possible is even higher – ranging from 63% to 98%.
say you can’t snore and dream at the same time.
8. Women and men
dream differently. Men generally have more aggressive dreams than women.
9. Anxiety is the most common emotion experienced in