7 True Ghost Experience Shared By The People Who Are Still Alive !! Its Really Haunting !!
Written by Dhiwaharan Published on Aug 26, 2018 | 20:34 PM IST | 176
If you’re a person who travels a lot, you already know that every place comes with its own horror story. Literally, every place you go to will have one story that is original to that particular area.
Similarly, hotels also come with their own stories of haunted rooms, roaming ghosts and supernatural things they’ve experienced. These nine people talked about some of the scariest stories they’ve heard and you should avoid reading this if you’re weak at heart:
1.”I went for a solo trip to Dharamshala and in the night, I was just relaxing in my hotel room. I decided to read some ghost stories online just for the kick of it. I read that the most obvious sign that a ghost is around is when the light starts flickering. The moment I read it, the bulbs in my room started flickering.”
2. “I could hear loud music from the room next to mine. I walked out to tell the people to lower it down a notch because it was difficult to sleep. I knocked but nobody opened. I, then, tried to peep in from the keyhole and saw only red. The manager told me that a woman was stabbed in the eye in that room and died. The manager said, ‘she was probably looking at you.'”
3. “I was staying in a hotel where the rooms on the ground floor had beautiful lawns. However, I was told that no one is allotted a room on the floor because it’s haunted. I laughed it off but at night, I could hear noises of crying from the first floor. It was so scary.”
4. “When I was 26, my friends and I took a trip to Mussoorie. The hotel was great but in the night, we switched off the television but it switched right back on. Yes, on its own! Till date, we don’t know if it was a coincident or if there was something supernatural about it but it kept us up all night long.”
5. “My boyfriend and I were in a small village close to Manali. The place where we were staying wasn’t exactly a hotel but more of a guest house. We were watching something on my laptop at night and I felt a super cold, rough hand on my shoulder. I looked at my boyfriend and he didn’t have his arm around me, which freaked me out even more. I told him what was happening with me and he told me we’re going downstairs. We literally packed up in under 10 minutes and went downstairs to the reception. The receptionist told us there have been such instances in that room before as well.”
6. “Back when I was studying hotel management, I started interning with a hotel in Jaisalmer. I was treated like a part of the staff only and some of the members would joke about how they sent all the interns to inspect this particular room where things would always happen. I found myself in that room not much later and the tap started running on its own. Then I heard the flush go off. I ran out of that room as fast as I could and didn’t look back. I’m hoping it was one of the staff members playing a prank but from what I heard from other interns, something was really off with that room.”
7. “When I was child, my parents took me and my brother on a road trip. We were planning on going to Shimla but stopped for a night on the way. We decided to spend the night in a beautiful resort. My brother and I were put in one room. When I was changing, I swear I saw the door of the cupboard open on its own. My brother still says I made this up but the moment I started changing it opened wide.”
Amir Revealed His Marriage Plan With Pavni!!Oct 06, 2023
This Young Vijay TV Star To Act In Thalaivar 170 !!Oct 05, 2023
Chinmayi Met With Accident Due To A Drunk Driver??Oct 04, 2023
Actor Siddharth Got Emotional On Stage!! Watch VideoOct 04, 2023