Days after party DMK voted to power, video of a man abusing Tamil nadu cops in front of a number of cell phone cameras is trending in social media platforms. Party members of opposition and BJP are actively sharing the video with reactions questioning the audacity of the individual. He who is completely aware of being recorded, says that the upcoming five years belongs to him and no once could raise voice against him. The incident attained Internet’s attention after DMK leader MK Stalin ordered to take legal actions against those who damaged the properties of an “Amma” canteen.
The Stalin led DMK won 125 seats with four from the MDMK, two from the MMK, one each from the TVK and KNMK winning on the DMK’s rising sun symbol. In total, the party succeeded in 133 constituencies out of 234. With Governor Banwarilal Purohit administering the oath of office and secrecy, the DMK leader took oath in Tamil recently.
This will be the sixth time the chief minister will be from the DMK since 1967, when party founder C N Annadurai was first elected to the post. Stalin’s father M Karunanidhi held the post thereafter. Many supporters of the party celebrated the event in social media by sharing the videos and pictures of Stalin taking oath as chief minister of Tamil nadu for the first time.
In the recent video which is doing rounds, the man could be seen abusing a cop in front of four other cops. After abusing him with obscene language, he could be heard yelling “Ithu en government, Unnala inna mayiru pudunga mudiyumo pudungunga, 5 varusham o**a onnume panna mudiyathu” (This is y government, you can’t do anything about it . . the upcoming 5 years belongs to us)
Watch the video below :
இன்னும் அஞ்சு வருஷம் நாங்க தான் எங்களை எதுவும் புடுங்க முடியாது என்று முழங்கும் காட்பாடி தி மு க ரவுடி pic.twitter.com/wVU1M1NH8H— kishore k swamy (@sansbarrier) May 10, 2021
Nirmal kumar, State President IT & Social Media at BJP Tamil nadu shared the video saying that it is a shame that cops were only able to record the video. “5 வருஷம் நாங்க தான் எங்களை எதுவும் புடுங்க முடியாது, போடா ……” – உ.பி. 5 காவலர்களால் வீடியோ மட்டுமே எடுக்க முடிந்த அவலம்..” his caption read.
"5 வருஷம் நாங்க தான் எங்களை எதுவும் புடுங்க முடியாது, போடா ……" – உ.பி— CTR.Nirmal kumar (@CTR_Nirmalkumar) May 10, 2021
5 காவலர்களால் வீடியோ மட்டுமே எடுக்க முடிந்த அவலம்.. pic.twitter.com/XEwH6atDWz
Last week, a group of DMK men destroyed one of the “Amma” canteens which is located in Chennai’s JJ Nagar. The video which is going viral in social media platforms showed a group of men breaking name boards and throwing vegetables on the ground. The incident happened after DMK won the Tamil nadu assembly election with a large margin. AMMA canteens were launched in the year 2013 by late AIADMK leader J. Jayalalitha to provide quality food at low price.
Ma. Subramaniam of DMK said that the party had taken disciplinary action against the cadre who caused the outrage. The accused were identified as Navasundar and Surendran and the duo got expelled from the party according to reports. The tweet of Ma. Subramaniam said that DMK leader MK Stalin has directed the police officials to take legal actions against the duo. The newly elected Chief minister also ordered the members to relocate the name board of “Amma” in the canteen.