Karnataka Teen Wakes Up While Being Taken For His Funeral, Shocks Everyone.

0
460
                                                           (image for representational purposes only)

The news of a 17-year-old boy who woke up on the way to his funeral in Dharwad’s Managundi village is being circulated virally across the internet. Here’s the entire fact about it.

Kumar Marewad who works as a construction labor was bitten by a stray dog a month back. He was later admitted to a local hospital where his condition kept on deteriorating day after day. Doctors went on to conclude that removing him out of ventilation would prove fatal for him. Eventually, the doctors asked the parents whether they want to keep him under treatment, or would they be willing to remove the ventilation and allow him to take his last breath.

“We had decided to take Kumar home after doctors told us his chances of survival were bleak once taken off the ventilator,” Kumar’s brother-in-law Sharanappa Naikar said.

Since, he had no body movements, his relatives had presumed he was dead and went on to perform his last rites. But right 2 kilo meters from where the funeral was supposed to take place, Kumar opened his eyes, moving his hands and legs and started breathing fast. Soon, he was rushed to a hospital on Gokul Road.

Dr Mahesh Neelakhantannavar said: “Kumar is on the ventilator. We suspect he suffers from meningoencephalitis, an infection caused due to a dog bite.” His condition is critical, and he’s being kept under ventilation now.

Wedding Photographers in chennai

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here